Friday, March 18, 2011

Welcome to our New Blog

After much deliberation I have decided to start a blog.  I know for those that know me this will come as a great surprise, do I really need one more thing to keep up with?  Well to tell you the truth, I wasn't sure but like I said after much deliberation I have come to the conclusion that a creative outlet and way to connect with others will out way the time it takes to up-date a few times a week.  I will be posting on various topics that I enjoy, cooking, crafting, homeschooling, family life, and just generally what ever pops into my head the day I update.  I hope you will find something that interests you in all my ramblings.   I hope to keep everyone enjoys keeping up with our family through this and for those that don't know me, I hope that this blog will be a way to connect and that you would find something useful here.

No comments:

Post a Comment