Saturday, March 19, 2011

I finally did it!!!

Did what you may ask, well I finally made the curtains for my daughters room.  Doesn't seem like a big deal until I tell you that I got the material for her curtains when she was 7 weeks old and she is now 18 months.  Like I said I finally did it!!!!  Much excitement at my house this morning.   Now I just need to get a curtain rod for them and her room will be complete.  I am going to try to make some tie backs out of a corrdinting ribbon but then again she may be grown before that happens.  I put the curtains off as long as possible but with her not napping well in the afternoon anymore I think having curtains to keep a little bit more of the sun out will be a big help.  Ashley generally sleeps well but has been not wanting to nap in the afternoon lately which makes her oh so enjoyable in the evening.   Well enough rambling just wanted to share my excitement

No comments:

Post a Comment