Thursday, August 29, 2013

My planner

 
Okay so those that know me know that I am not always as organized as I should be. Or want to be :)  So I was looking for a way of staying on top of  things. I happened upon a friend of mine with her planner out and was struck by how cute it was. Well she proceeded to show me what all it included and I was sold. So for a gift from my Birthday Club girls I asked for a gift card to www.erincondren.com. I was so happy the day my new personalized planner arrived I couldn't wait to get it in packed. 
So upon opening the box I was just amazed at how perfect it was 
I ordered the Lattice in gray and lemon (love me some yellow and gray) 
 I ordered a set of colored pens and the pen holder as well as some extra sticker sheets and personalized note pages 
Again I truly hope to stay with it having this awesome planner or at least look really great having it around;) 
Susan 

No comments:

Post a Comment